Knittingsmith

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cuteness

I finished a sweater this morning. Granted, it's for a very small person, but it's still a bona fide sweater.

It's a Debbie Bliss pattern knit in Rowan Wool Cotton with a few of my own modifications. Since it's for the soon-to-be-born baby boy of my chic french colleague, I took extra care to give it a special dose of je ne sais quoi. She loved it.


I had help with the finishing of course. Tortellini says, "Am I not also the embodiment of cuteness?"

2 Comments:

  • Cuteness abounds! That sweater came out perfectly. Of course she loved it. The stripe is great...I had pictured it on the edge, and like it better on the inside like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM, December 29, 2007  

  • And what would the cuteness of the Tortellini think if you attempted to add the cuteness of the wee sweater to her own? :D

    By Blogger Marcy, at 7:57 PM, January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home